- Z. Baharlouei, H. Narimani and M. Hashemi, "On the Convergence Properties of Autonomous Demand Side Management Algorithms," accepted to be appeared in IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 2017.
- P. Rastegari, M. Khosravifard, H. Narimani, and T. A. Gulliver, "On the Structure of the Minimum Average Redundancy Code for Monotone Sources," IEEE Comm. Letters, vol. 18, no. 4, pp 664-667, April, 2014.
- H. Narimani and M. Khosravifard, "Huffman Redundancy for Large Alphabet Sources," IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 60, no. 3, pp 1412-1427, March, 2014.
- Z. Baharlouei, M. Hashemi, H. Narimani and H. Mohsenian-Rad, "Achieving optimality and fairness in autonomous demand response: benchmarks and billing mechanisms," IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 4, no. 2, pp 968-975, June, 2013.
- H. Narimani, M. Khosravifard, and T. A. Gulliver, "How Suboptimal is the Shannon Code?," IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 59, no. 1, pp 458-471, Jan., 2013.
- M. Khosravifard, H. Narimani, and T. A. Gulliver, "A Simple Recursive Shannon Code," IEEE Trans. Communications, vol. 60, no. 2, pp 295-299, Feb. 2012.
- H. Narimani, M. Khosravifard, and T. A. Gulliver, "Near-Optimality of the Minimum Average Redundancy Code for Almost all Monotone Sources," IEICE Trans. Of Commun.,vol. 94, no. 11, pp 2092-2096, Nov., 2011.
- Maedeh Ghorbanian, Hamed Narimani, and G. Reza Yousefi, Billing Mechanism Design in an Autonomous Demand Side Management in a Smart Distribution Network, ICEE2017 Conference, Tehran, pp 1284-1290, May 2017.
- H. Narimani and H. Mohsenian-Rad, Autonomous Demand Response in Heterogeneous Smart Grid Topologies, ISGT'13, Washington, DC, January 2013.
- Z. Baharlouei, H. Narimani, and H. Mohsenian-Rad, Tackling co-existence and fairness challenges in autonomous demand side management, Globecomm, 2012, Anaheim, CA, USA.
- Khosravifard, H. Narimani, and T.A. Gulliver, Two recursive versions of the Shannon code, Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Inform. Theory, Seoul, Korea, pp. 209-213, June-July 2009.
- M. Khosravifard, M. Razaviyayn, H. Narimani, and T.A. Gulliver, The overall performance of the Shannon code, Proc. Int. Symp. on Inform. Theory & Applic., Auckland, New Zealand, pp. 1-4, Dec. 2008.
- H. Narimani and M. Khosravifard, The Supertree of the Compact Codes, IST2008, Tehran, Iran, pp. 649-655, Aug. 2008.